Tuesday, April 20, 2010

04/20/10

This weekend had a lot of fun times and i did plenty of things to keep me occupied. First, at school on Friday, i had gone to the training room after school and helped Doc out with wrapping people's ankles and wrists and giving them treatment while i was waiting for my ride. Then Alyssa and I decided that it would be fun to go to the movies, so i had gone home to get ready for the movies. But Alyssa told me to invite Jordan, he's a sophomore, and we have been talking for quite some time now, so i invited him to the movies with Alyssa and i to watch "The Last Song." But i had to wait for him to answer me back to tell me if he could go or not because he was having company over. So while i was waiting for him to tell me if he could go or not, i was straightening my hair and doing my make up. So after i was done with that, he texted me telling me that he couldn't go because his company was already over. So it was girls night and we were going to make the best of it.

So when we got to the movies, we went to the ticket booth to pay for "The Last Song", it would be Alyssa's second time to see it already. Then we got into the theater and enjoyed the movie. It is definitely not what people except, everyone thinks that it is a chick flick, and although it is, it has a little twist to it where you may even shed a couple tears. It was really a good movie and then while we were waiting for Alyssa's mom to come pick us up, we decided to waste a little bit of time, we went into K Mart. It was a lot of fun going into K Mart at 9:30 at night. We started throwing footballs around and started dancing with the singing fish! "Give me that fillet fish, give me that fish", it was so funny and we started singing along. Then her mom called and we left and they took me home.

On Saturday, i did basically nothing. I had to do homework for my academy classes so i got started on that and then i watched the new "16 and pregnant" and that was a really good show. Then i texted basically the rest of the day with Jordan, we talked about everything and how we've been friends since the 7Th grade and that its time to start "talking." So my Saturday was not half bad and it actually got better as the night went on. My dad took me out to get some food. We got the yummy Chinese food. Then after eating, i decided to hit the hay.

On Sunday, that was the best out day of my whole weekend. I first got up and just laid around. Then around dinner time, my family came in from Massachusetts and we had a family dinner. It is so fun to talk to them because they have their accents and its really funny to listen to them talk. Then after we were done eating we played the wii for a little bit and then we went to go stay with my other Aunt. Then at around 8, i watched the CMA Awards and it was really good, I'm glad Carrie Underwood one best artist of the year. Then i went to bed. Then i woke up on Monday to come to school and did my work and now its Tuesday and I'm doing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment