Monday, October 19, 2009

10/19/09

I have many things do to everyday in my life. When i wake up in the morning I turn on my straightener. Then I have pick out what I will be wearing for that day. Then I see if my straightener is hot enough for me to start to straighten my hair. Then I start to straighten my hair, afterwards, I put on my clothes for that day. Then I go into the kitchen and make my lunch. I don't eat the cafeteria lunch because it's unhealthy and I'm trying to eat healthier. I get out 2 pieces of bread and the peanut butter and jelly and make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then I get money from my mom and buy a bag of chips to eat with my sandwich because I have to eat chips with my sandwich. Then I find something really little to eat before school because I get sick if I eat in the morning. Then I brush my teeth and put on perfume and my make up and I'm out the door.

Then when I get to school I sit with my friends from the Academy. until the bell rings then we walk into Mrs. Kings class. We have to write in our assignment sheets and then we do the work for that class. Then we head off to Mrs. Schaefer and do our warm ups for that class and the work. Next, we are off to Mr. Alves class and doing our blogs or RTW. Following Mr. Alves class, I head off to Spanish with Mrs. Denizac and learn to speak it. Then I'm off to lunch to eat my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then, I head off to Alg. 1 with Mr. Smith, where I really have to pay attention because Algebra is really hard for me. Next, I'm going to Mrs. Brewer's class for personal fitness, some days we are in the gym or some days we are in the portable. Finally, I'm at my last period of the day, Intensive reading with Mrs. Von. That class is too easy for me because the only reason why I'm in is because I failed the FCAT, but it comes easy to me, I just freeze up with the FCAT.

My day is not even close to being done. After 7th period I head off to the Athletic Training room and start to wrap wrists and tapping ankles. We have to give some people ice, and check them out to see if they are okay to practice their sport that day. If somebody gets ice we have to write in the book so we know who needs ice the next time and to watch out for them and see if they have the same injury again. Then I go to the locker room and change for Athletic Training, we are only aloud to wear guy gym shorts and an Athletic Trainer shirt. Then we go out to the Football field for their practice, football is the only sport we have to stay after for because there is too much contact for us not to be out there because someone could get seriously injured. We give them water and if someone gets hurt we have to run onto the field and help them. Then, after practice is over, we have to go back to the training room and cut off their tapped wrists and ankles. Then after all the sport players are gone, we have to clean the training room. Then I get to leave and go home to eat dinner and do homework. And after it's after 9 I finally head off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment