Monday, November 30, 2009

11/30/09

My vacation over Thanksgiving Break was good. I did many things over the break and did a lot of activities to keep myself busy over the 5 day break. On Tuesday we had school, but i didn't go because the before, Monday, i had to work a game and i got home at 10 and had a lot of homework to do, so i decided to stay home. Tuesday i slept in and finished up the homework from the night before and then took a nap and made dinner for my family. On Wednesday, i baked some cakes for Thanksgiving and made some things that had to refrigerate over night. I made 1 cake and 4 pies, and some dips that had to sit in the fridge.

I also made some homemade cranberry sauce, it turned out gross. On Thursday, i woke up at 9 in order to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then i started to make some other things that didn't have to sit over night. Such as, the stuffing that we stuffed into the turkey. We had family come over that i hadn't seen in awhile and we ate and watched the cowboys play. On Friday, i slept in while my parents went out to shop for Christmas on Black Friday. They had left at 5 and got home at 4 in the afternoon. Then we had gotten subs for dinner.

On Saturday, i waited for my mom to take me Christmas shopping but she had just gotten off of work from Friday night and was too tired to go shopping, so i cleaned the house for my mom. On Sunday, we always have a family tradition where my family comes over for dinner every Sunday for dinner. Then i cleaned up the kitchen and watched a Christmas movie then went to bed, to make it to school for today. My Thanksgiving Break was a relaxing one, and i did a lot of little things, but it refreshed me for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment