Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09

They've always been there for me, through thick and thin. No matter how hard times got they never gave up on me or never not helped me. They've always given me advice and taught me from right and wrong. These three people mean the world to me. I don't know what i would do without them, they've made me who i am today. They have always been the most important people in my life.

She's my mom, and my best friend. Her name is Cindy Ange Gray. My mom has always been there for me even when times were rough for her. She cares for me when I'm down and laughs with me when I'm happy. My mom is a person that has always been a caring and warm person, who even though, may not always have people there for her, she will always be there for you. She's always giving you advice but will never take advice from you because she thinks that its a sign of weakness and will deal with it on her own. I love her more than anything and i will always be there for her, like she is for me.

My sister is one of my favorite people because she is not only my sister but one of my true best friends, i go for her for everything and she will always tell me right thing to do. She never gives up on me because, although i may a lot to get off my chest or a lot to vent, she is always the person to have around because she never not gives you bad advice. She is always taking me shopping to cheer me up when I'm down. She does the best that she can to make me happy when i feel like nothing else can go wrong.

Alyssa Jeannie Jones. My best friend in the whole world. We have so many insiders and always make a bad situation into a funny one. Like, when I'm sad we will make up an insider to cheer me up and then that will be our new insider that we never stop talking about. I go to her about everything, down to what i should wear to impress a guy. I talk to her about all my problems and she comes to me about hers. We have best friend telepathy, when she says something, we think of the same thing and say it at the same time. We always have the best conversations and people wish that they could have a best friend relationship like we do. I'm always going to her and she always comes to me. She's my best friend for life and we are conjoined at the hip.

Having your favorite people around can always cheer you up. For you to have a favorite person you have to trust them with everything in order to tell them about your problems. These three people may not be famous or anything like that, but to me they are the greatest people in the world. I never want to lose them, they give me great advice, help me out and just all around make me laugh. I love them so much and they are truly my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment