Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8/25/09

My summer went great. I went on vacation to Miami, where my cousin lives. We went to the beach and went shopping. We also had a big slumber party with all of our friends & cooked out then an hour later we ordered pizza. We also went to the movies to see Funny people. It was hilarious. It was about this guy working for a famous comedian.
Then i went to Wet N Wild for 2 days and went on the rides accept Stuka and Bom Bay. Those are the rides that drop straight down. I also went on this ride called Disco H2o. You are in closed and drop far and then go in this Circe thing with disco lights and music. But my favorite is called the Black Hole, your in closed and its a giant slide doing spins and whipping you around.
I also stayed at a hotel, Perry's. It's really pretty, they have 3 pools and a hot tub
One pool is on one part of the hotel and the other pool is located at the other end. Then we have the pool that is located inside. It's really beautiful inside, there's palm trees and red lights that heat the inside. It goes from 4 feet to 7 feet. Its really up kept and the house keeping and maids are always coming around to clean up.
I spent a lot of time with my friends, for example, Allura. I spent the night at her house one night and stayed two days. She has a pool and a slide that goes into it. We went swimming and slid down the slide. I almost fell off. We also made water balloons and hit each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment