Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01/20/10

"I love having memories to hold onto and be able to remember the things i had done before." I have so many memories that i love to be able to talk about or write about with people so that they can know what i love to do, or what i have done. Everyone has a favorite memory but in my case i actually have 3. Three of my favorite memories are the ones that i remember the most, and i love reminisce with them. Walt Disney World, Miami, and My 14th Birthday. These memories I am very fond of. Memories last a lifetime and these memories will stick with me forever.

Carriage rides, Disney characters and rides! This happens to be my favorite memory because its one that i can visit all the time. Its Walt Disney World. Disney World is a very magical place. I love to go and visit all of the characters and be able to have a picture with them, I'm secretly still a kid at heart. The carriage rides are a blast because they give you a chance to tour the theme park, on the ground! I'm terrified of heights, so this little tour of the park is a great thing for me personally, instead of the monorail. And don't even get me started on the rides! Although, i am terrified of rides and heights, but i still like certain rides. Rides such as Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain, those rides are my absolute favorite and i love Disney just because of the fact that it has many things to do, and because i always leave with one great memory.

Don't forget the palm trees. Miami is my hometown and i love to visit it and be able to visit my family that still lives there, ones that i had to leave behind. Miami is a great place, and many people have stereotypes about it, but me, i know the truth and how great it really is. Miami was the best place to live, but then i had to move so that my parents could take care of my dying grandmother. In Miami, i left some great memories behind. I always used to love going to the Miami Central beach and tan out with my cousin, Katie. We would always make a beach day, a fun one. We would go out for ice cream down at the Cold stones, right up the road from "our beach." We would always have a blast coming home from the beach, wrapped in our towels, with the windows down and the music blaring. Although, i had to move away, i still have those memories, and i visit her and my other relatives every time i get a chance to.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Caitlin, Happy Birthday to you." My 14th birthday is a birthday that i will never forget. it was one of the most down right horrible birthdays ever, at first. I had to go to school that day, a Friday, March 20th. I was so looking forward to coming home, getting all dressed up and going to Kobe's, my most favorite restaurant ever. But then when i had gotten home, i got horrible news, we couldn't go. My mommy was terribly sick and my brother had broken the front window. From then on out, i could tell this was not going to end well for me. We had to stay home, and i was upset but i completely understood. My daddy had to fix the window, and meanwhile my mommy was throwing up. We wound up ordering pizza from Scorpios and that was my big birthday dinner, although i could tell it was to end well, it actually did. We had made a fun day out of it, and to this day, we still reminisce and laugh about it.

Memories are a very fond thing that people can hold onto, its that one thing that people can always visit, as many times as they please. Memories are one thing that i love to visit when I'm sad, that can cheer me up when I'm just having one of those days. I have more than 3 memories. but these 3 that i have chosen to write about, are ones that i still love to laugh about, and reminisce about. Walt Disney World, Miami, and My 14th Birthday. These are the memories that i not only visit myself, but i always still to this day, talk about it with my other loved ones. Memories are the one thing that i can always go back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment